Most times, we do some things and just cook up excuses for them when we realised they have taken our time. And Time is LIFE, can I get an Amen? When these things take our time, they also take away money from our pockets with our full approval and without our full knowledge. Wait there, don’t even try to turn away, you are a victim or errrrm, maybe you know someone who might be a victim, either way, YOU NEED THIS.
- Number One:
- The easiest money stealer is social media. You hang out online, wait, how many friends do you have again? #countingMyhairStrands 5 to the thousand! Man! That is a lot of friends! And, #rollingMyEyes, you might not even have up to 10 friends out of the cyber space. You chat, update; chat and update. That is totally cool but it consumes your data and since you can devote so much time for it, it is taking more than just your data.
- Way Out? You can become a social marketer, market other people’s products to your friends and get paid doing that.
- You can also be an events social media reporter, that is why you keep friends on the cyber space, for pete’s sake.
- Number Two:Movies! Some people can watch movies for Africa! They will stay glued to the screen and even serve themselves popcorn! Cool! That is super cool! It is very easy, you have just seen Part 1, you are definitely going to see what happens next by seeing Part 2 and some movies Producers can be so wicked by making sure the movie gets 4 Parts. Ehya, they are in the business of making money, should we blame them?
- Way Out? Seeing movies is not a SIN, seeing lot of movies and doing nothing about them is the greatEST of all SINS. Instead of seeing and reporting to your friends and everyone else who cares to listen for that matter, and you are so good at that gannnn, why don’t you start a page on Facebook, where you can write summaries and reviews of the movies, Mark pays owners of pages with higher likes and visits. If you can afford a laptop, please, start a blog already. Stop reporting for free, TIME NA MONEY!
- Number Three:Gossiping! Talky-Talky! Na only you waka come? You know everything going on in your neighourhood! Every tenant in your house has one secret of theirs in your palms. First hand reports of streets’ events can be gotten from you, Tolu, your classmate has gotten pregnant again, you are not sure if she’ll be keeping it this time or would be going to the toilet as usual.
- Way Out? Repotu! REPORTu! Report every every on a blog, write a book, start a column in a newspaper. Use wisdom and digression by not using their real names sometimes, but how did Linda Ikeji become so popular? When next Anike comes for the hottest and latest update, direct her to your blog, ce-fini! Otan!
- Number Four:Sleeping! Waitey! Wait! How many hours do you sleep per day? I am not even talking about those time you slept off while seeing a movie, I am talking about the hours you dedicate to sleeping at night. En En, now you see? Who your sleep epp? Tell me now, are you now fresher than Monalisa or chubbier than Lepacious Bose?
- Way Out? Iyav not finish for you. Get an alarm clock. Get an alarm friend too, someone who does not sleep like you ni o. Set goals for each day, if you have been setting some nice goals you wont have the luxury of the day time given out to sleep just like that. Of course, you can sleep for 7Hours in the night, if you are a very great strategist, then, it is possible for you to achieve all your goals within 15Hours. The remaining two? se you wont bath, take care of your room (Maybe), cook (Maybe) or eat?
- Number Five:
- Arru Oh Erm Hey Cee He (ROMANCE) Yes! Roll your eyes from Jamaica to Jerusalem, that is the truth. UNnecessary romance steals away your life, Wait na, what are you doing spending your money and time on that girl when you cannot even successfully feed yourself with what you want three times per day? You cannot fully cater for your own needs without having a hitch, yet, you allow her to tie down your destiny with daily recharge cards requests, Meat Pie, and other simple simple outings that are stopping you from thinking for the present talk-less of tomorrow.
- If you do not have enough money to start a family right now, then, just focus on your life until you can get it right.
I wish you the best in life! YOU CANNOT DIE without making IT LIFE.